EPDM Rubber Surfaces is manufactured from natural rubber mixed with synthetic rubber and polyurethane. It has no toxicity or danger. It has a long shelf life.
Why do you choose EPDM rubber flooring?
- This soft rubber flooring can create beautiful works, It covers all customized patterns, symbols, or letters as needed.
- This flexible rubber floor is strong and bears pressure and impact well. It can reduce the rate of slipping and injury. It secures areas safely above normal ground.
- This durable rubber flooring resists extreme weather conditions, heat, fire, and UV rays. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations.
- This rubber flooring has a wide range of colors and customization.
- This rubber flooring is seamless and easy to install. It is suitable as playground flooring, health garden flooring, fitness center, garden, park, indoor and outdoor rubber running tracks, amusement park, walkway, and swimming pool area.
The thickness of each layer is as follows:
|Total Thickness(mm)||Rubber Thickness(mm)|
Test standards for synthetic rubber flooring
- EPDM Rubber Granules (TIS 2682-2563)
- EPDM Rubber Surfaces (TIS 2683-2563)
- Polyurethane material is a product-certified quality standard ISO 9001:2008.